Advanced Media Blog

Thursday, 22 January 2015

Choosing the writing design for digipak front cover

This is just an idea of the sort of font that I'd like. Because I'll be creating it on indesign, I'll chose fonts off of there, but this is the sort of this I'll be looking for; something bold but feminine.

Posted by Unknown at 12:10
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Planning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

  • Audience Feedback
  • Construction
  • Evaluation
  • Final Artefacts
  • Planning
  • Research
  • Skills Development

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (30)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ▼  January (11)
      • Advert Flatplan
      • Flatplan for my digipak
      • Choosing the writing design for digipak front cover
      • Progressing idea's of digipak design
      • initial layout design of digipak
      • Progressed Ideas for digipak design of the front a...
      • Initial idea for digipak's front and back cover de...
      • Digipack Analysis: Daft Punk- Human After All
      • Magazine Advert Analysis: Florence and the Machine...
      • Magazine Advert Analysis: Kings of Leon- Only by t...
      • Digipak Analysis: Reckless Kelly- Long Night Moon
  • ►  2014 (29)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (16)
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.