For the outside of my digipack (front and back cover and inside image) these are the images I have chosen but I have been editing and changing the view of the front and back cover image (images of mum and Kayleigh holding the locket) as I'm not too sure how I would like it. I've been changing the transparency, closeness of the photos and even over lapping bordering the photos. For the spine I have used the eyedropper tool from Kayleigh's dress so there's a colour theme running throughout the digipak.
Here the transparency of mum's photo and I've bought her closer to the box, so enlarged the image, to make her fit into the frame similarly to how Kayleigh;s photo is.
Here I have just changed the transparency of mums photo. The reason I have done this is because there's going to be my album tracks on the back so I want the writing to be easy to read.
In this one, I have changed both mum and Kayleigh's photos and done similar things to both. I have put a blackened border around 3 different photos on photoshop, each with a slightly different border and then removed the black background on each layer so you're left with the overlapping effect of a few photos with a more dramatic look from the border. As you can see on Kayleigh's photo, part of her hand is showing very faintly. The only prblem with this is overlapping the photos of mum has increased the colouring so we will have to see what the text looks like against that as a background.



No comments:
Post a Comment