I have chosen to do a song that is over fifty years old and therefor doesn't have copyright laws that will stop me using it. I have chosen the song 'Crazy' by Patsy Cline. The main reason I have chosen this song is because I have decided that I would like to create a vintage style music video and this song is great for that. You can hear the style of music is old and it fits what I want exactly. Also another reason i have chosen this song is that it is a lovely song, an easy listening song and so will be a good song for all ages to listen to and enjoy. My last reason for choosing this song is that I wanted a female singer as I only have a couple of friends who I believe are reliable and say they will partake in my music video, and they're girls so I needed a song sang by a female.


As long as the sound recording of "Crazy" that you use is from around 1962, you should be okay in terms of copyright.
ReplyDelete