Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Idea for my Music Video

What I would like my music video to have an old fashioned feel to it, like the music videos of Lana Del Rey and Paloma Faith. So I'd like to to be quite indie. 
In the video, It's going to be about an middle ages woman who finds something that reminds her of a young love she once had who screwed her over and she reminisces the old times when they were together. We go back in time to see her when she was with the boy and we see her performing the song using lots of emotion. 
My mum will be playing the part of the middle aged woman reminiscing, My friend, Kayleigh, will be playing the part of the younger version of my mum, so we will see her performing the song and there will be footage of her and her young love together.  I haven't yet found a suitable boy yet but I'm looking.   

No comments:

Post a Comment