I learnt about how to use the program a lot more, as in how to add footage in and take footage out but what i also learnt was how to use techniques on the footage like reverse the footage so you see what we filmed but going backwards. I also learnt on the program how to import the music in to use for my video that i was creating.
In this piece of work I have learnt how to try and my editing seamless, so it's smooth and flows like how continuity editing should.
I also learnt how different genres of music would differently effect how the clip is perceived, so in our clip in has cheesy, upbeat music playing in the background which give the video clip quite a happy feel and makes the video seem quite positive and bouncy whereas if we'd have used a slow, sad sort of music we would have got a completely different effect showing how influential music is to the footage.
Please proofread your work for spelling and grammatical erros before you pubish to blog. You should use "I" not "i".
ReplyDeleteThe task has some good technical elements e.g. cutting on action, split screen, speed control. Well done.